Material / Details
- material: fabric mixture of cotton (recycled), polyester and viscose (artificial silk)
- material mesh insert: 100 % polyester
- UV protection factor (UPF): 50+
- Durable water repellent
- Hydrofil® Sweatband
- Mesh panel for ventilation
- Hidden wind cord
- Buoyancy body prevents the hat from sinking in the water
- Concealed pocket with velcro
- Washable with mild detergent for cold hand or machine wash
- Weight: 111 g
Your Tilley hat has to be the right size, just like matching shoes. The Tilley hat is designed to sit low on the forehead and a little loose. It should be held by its own weight, not by painful pressure on your head! The hat should be loose enough that it can easily rotate left and right and you can lift it off your forehead without effort.
To find your hat size, use a flexible tape measure and place it around your head. For the best and most comfortable fit, please make sure that the lower part of the tape measure touches your eyebrows and lies straight around your head. Keep it comfortable and do not pull the tape measure too tight! Add 0.5 cm to the measurement result and then round it up to the next size in the size chart. You can take the measurement in inches or centimetres in the size chart to find the right hat size for you. If you know exactly which size of hat you have with normal hats, you will need a number bigger at Tilley.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.