Material / Details
- Upper: Aniline Leather
- Lining: Genuine lambskin throughout
- Footbed: Lambskin with foam cushioning (removable)
- Outsole: Latex rubber sole, double stitched with air cushion
- Double stitched design
- Usable up to -30° C according to manufacturer
- Shaft Height: 28 cm (size 4,5UK)
- CO2 neutral and eco-friendly leather production
- Terracare zero leather
- Made in Europe
- Weight: 810 g (one shoe, size 4,5UK)
The Identity seal of quality offers the customer great safety where the origin of the leather used for his shoe is concerned. With the leather identification number embossed in each shoe, the customer receives the individual history of his shoe. It's a warranty for a biologial, ecological and regional product, as distinctive as a fingerprint, a shoe with its own vita. Meindl and their partners, the farmers, the certified organic abattoirs and the tannery, guarantee this.
Terracare zero leather
For the production of Terracare, German tannery Heinen follows strict rules: 1st: The company countervails all the carbon that is created for the tanning of the leather for our shoe production. 2nd: Water consumption is reduced little by litte and is restrained to a minimum. 3rd: Essential for tanning even for Terracare leather is the application of chemicals. Heinen sets high standards while working with chemicals and tries to use them in exceedingly modest terms.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.