The Keron GT is also excellent choices for families, hikers and "regular" users anyone wanting a tent that is exceptionally sturdy yet relatively light in weight, that will work for any situation, and that will handle many years of use. Indeed, the Keron GT is an admiral choice for any backcountry adventure, from demanding, extended winter expeditions, to long or short rambles in mountains and/or forests, to casual coastal jaunts, to relaxed overnight camping outings in your local recreation area. The GT version is a fine choice for dog mushers and cycle tourers because its extra large vestibule allows plenty of storage space for sled or bike equipment. In fact, you can park two bicycles in the Keron 4 GT's vestibule!
Material / Details
- Material outer tent: Kerlon 1800, 40D Rip-Stop Nylon, 100 % polyamide with triple silicone coating on both sides
- Material inner tent: 40D Rip-Stop Nylon, 100 % polyamide
- Material floor: 100D Nylon, 100 % polyamide with triple polyurethane coating
- Water column outer tent: 3,000 mm
- Water column floor: 7,000 mm
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL, 10.25 mm, 100 % aluminum
- Easy and quick setup
- Height inner tent: 105 cm
- Packed size: 63 x 25 cm
- Weight: 4,900 g
Keron 4 GT
- Height inner tent: 110 cm
- Packed Size: 63 x 25 cm
- Weight: 5,500 g
Greater strength equals greater safety. It is that simple. The stronger the fabric on your outer tent is, the less likely it is to tear because of bad weather, rough handling, or inadvertent mistakes. And Hilleberg outer tent fabrics are arguably the strongest, lightest tent fabrics available. Kerlon 1800 has a minimum tear strength of 18 kg/40 lbs, although it weigh less than 65 g/m².
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.