Material / Details
- Material outer tent: Kerlon 1200, 30D Rip-Stop Nylon, 100 % polyamide with triple silicone coating on both sides
- Material inner tent: 30D Rip-Stop Nylon, 100 % polyamide
- Material floor: 70D Nylon, 100 % polyamide with triple polyurethane coating
- Water column outer tent: 3000 mm
- Water column head floor: 5000 mm
- Poles: DAC Featherlite NSL-Poles 9mm, 100% aluminum
- Inner height: 100 cm
- Weight: 3100 g
- Inner height: 105 cm
- Weight: 3400 g
- Inner height: 110 cm
- Weight: 3900 g
The outer tent’s fabric is crucial to keeping the elements out. Perhaps the most obvious, specific difference lies in the tear strengths of the outer tents. Kerlon 1200 has a minimum tear strength of 12 kg/26.5 lbs. And it has a high UV resistance. The abrasion resistance is high as well. Many of the tent fabrics on the market – including those labeled “expedition grade” – have tear strengths of 2 kg/4.4 lbs to 3 kg/6.6 lbs. Thus, Kerlon 1200 is four to six times stronger than most other tent materials and amazingly light in weight 50g/m².
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.