Its high-quality 2-layer filling does not only provide very good insulation, the wool in it also functions like a natural air-conditioning system.
Due to its breathable wool filling, the Biopod Wolle Goas Comfort can store an enormous amount of air and provides humidity control: it has a cooling effect when it is warm and a warming effect when temperatures are cooler. Another layer of synth down transfers humidity to the wool, so that there always is a dry feeling inside the sleeping bag.
The highly breathable outer material of the Biopod Wolle Goas Comfort is water-repellent, dries very fast and does not rustle. On the inside, there is highly breathable micro fibre which is soft and agreeable to the skin. A retaining strap prevents any pinching when opening or closing the zipper. In addition, the zipper can be opened at the bottom, which improves air circulation. Useful detail: the zipper tag is a compass! Pillow pocket: just put a fleece jacket in and you have a pillow which does not shift.
Material / Details
- Outer material: 40D Nylon Miniripstop, 100 % polyamide
- Material lining: 50D 290T, 100 % polyester
- Filling 1. layer: 85 % wool, 15 % Ingeo™ (corn starch), 60 g/m²
- Filling 2. layer: Synthdown, 100 % polyester, 100 g/m²
- Temperature EN 13537
- Comfort: 8 °C
- Limit: 4 °C
- Extreme: -10°C
- 2-way zipper
- Adjustable hood
- Pillow pocket
- Inner pocket
- Dimensions: 225 x 80 cm (for body size 160 - 190 cm)
- Packed size: Ø app. 19 x 34 cm (volume app. 9.5 liter - compressed 7.5 liter)
- Weight: 1400 g (stuff sack included)
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.