DescriptionHigh quality youth sleeping bag with innovative DownWool filling. When trekking, hiking and traveling, children and teenager also need good sleeping comfort. So that not every year a new model is needed, the Biopod DownWool KidsTeen was developed. It grows with the child up to teenager age and is thus from about 100 cm to about 170 cm body height usable. Sleep better with the Biopod DownWool KidsTeen. Its innovative DownWool filling, a blend of down and wool, can help. The down provides excellent insulation with light weight, the wool regulates the moisture balance in the sleeping bag and ensures a dry climate. Should it get too hot, you can stretch out the feet comfortably for airing through the round zipper in the foot section, without them lying in the dirt. Very handy is the pillowcase. Simply plug in a fleece jacket and you‘ll have a pillow.
The Biopod DownWool KidsTeen is the perfect companion from the child to the teenager for the most important adventures.
Material / Details
- Outer material: 20D 380T Nylon, 100 % Polyamid
- Inner material: 100 % Polyamid
- Filling: DownWool, 70 % duck down, 30 % wool
- Down used: 90/10 duck down/duck feather, filling power 650+ cuin
- Breathable and water-repellent material
- Skin-friendly: certified according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Grows with your child: foot end can be extended
- 2-way zipper with wide covering
- White zipper
- Zip retainer tape
- Zipper lock prevents the zipper from opening by itself
- Pillow pocket
- Innovative foot ventilation system
- Inner and external pockets
- Can easily be washed in the washing machine
- Scope of delivery: sleeping bag, compression bag and storage bag
- For body size: 100-170 cm (adjustable, grows with your child)
- Sleeping bag size: 135 - 190 x 68 x 45 cm
- Pack size: Ø 20 x 33 cm, compressed Ø 21 x 24 cm
- Pack volume: 10.5 litres, compressible to 8.5 litres
- Weight: approx. 750 g (without stuff sack)
This Certificate guarantees that this product meet the Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 is being free of allergenic elements, heavy metals and carcinogenic substances. In Oeko-Tex® certification tests, prohibited or legally regulated substances, chemical compounds known to be harmful for health, as well as some other parameters which are included as precautionary measures are analysed. Products featuring the Oeko-Tex® label, have been optimised in terms of human ecology and have been tested and certified by internationally recognised textiles institutes. Textile products with this label, state their ecological quality.
Dieser Artikel ist derzeit in keiner Filiale verfügbar.
Click & Collect
Online kaufen & in die Wunschfiliale liefern lassen
Ist das Produkt in deiner Wunschfiliale nicht vorhanden, lass es doch einfach dorthin liefern.
- Ware in den Einkaufskorb legen
- Zur Kasse gehen
- Versandoption "an Filiale liefern"
- Bei Bezahlart "bei Abholung" oder die gewünschte Online-Zahlart
- Du wirst von der Filiale benachrichtigt, sobald die Ware für dich bereitliegt
Dieser Service ist vorerst in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen, Essen und Münster möglich.
0 von 5 Punkten bei 0 Bewertungen insgesamt