DescriptionStacking and packing a healthy lunch is as easy at 1-2-3 with the elegant ECOlunchbox Tri Bento that's made up of three separate layers which neatly clip together.
The shape of the Tri Bento lunchbox is classic of the round stainless steel "tiffins" that have been used for generations throughout India. The Tri Bento, however, is a stand-out due to the exceptional quality of the workmanship as well as the easy-to-use clips that won't pinch. It's the perfect lunchbox for packing a trio of your favorite lunch foods!
Material / Details
- Material: Stainless Steel 201, 100 % stainless steel
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing, also works great for portion control
- Sturdy and long-lasting
- Stainless and food-safe
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Dishwasher safe
- Kid-tested clips can be adjusted looser or tighter
- Highly polished surface
- Volume boxes: 12 + 12 + 14 oz / ca. 354 + 354 + 414 ml
- Volume total: 38 oz / approx. 1122 ml
- Measurements total (inch): 5,25" x 5.25" (Ø x H)
- Measurements total (cm): approx. 13.3 x 13.3 cm (Ø x H)
- Weight total: 16 oz / approx. 454 g
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
5 out of 5 points based on 1 review in total
Super stabile Edelstahldosen mit praktischem Klammerverschluss. Transportiere täglich meine Brotzeit damit zur Arbeit. Abends super leicht und rasch ausgespült, trocknet über nacht und ist um ein vielfaches hygienischer als all die "ölhaltige" "Dubberwahre", die nach einigen Jahren speckig, schmierig und unansehnlich wird!Antwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970