Material / Details
- Material oouter layer: 90 % wool, 10 % polyamide, 235 g/m²
- Material inner layer: 100 % wool
- Fine merino wool (18.7 micron)
- Turtleneck with zipper
- Flat seams that do not irritate the skin
- Raglan sleeves - custom made shoulders for maximum mobility
- Extended sleeves
- Extended back panel
- Fits close to the body
- Temperature regulation
- Aquaduct treatment gives garment superior wicking properties
- Merino wool renewable resource and bio-degradable
- Mulesing frei
- Made in Europe
- Machine wash up to 40°C and tumble dry
Merino wool is a unique moisture and temperature regulating material. In fabrics made from merino wool millions of tiny air pockets in the fabric lock in body heat. At the same time, your body is cooled or warmed through absorbing or wicking body moisture, depending on necessity. The thermal insulation also works when the fabric is moist. The natural antimicrobial properties of merino wool delay the onset of body odors.
Products with Aquaduct treatment has superior wicking properties due to the knitting method used in the garment´s inner layer. The inner layer forms channels leading moisture very effectively away from the body to the outer layer, where it evaporates. This treatment of the fabric is called Aquaduct.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.