DescriptionIf your next multi-day tour should take place on two wheels, then the Copper Spur HV UL1 Bikepack could be the right accommodation for you. Because whether up or down, on paved roads or on rough terrain - the ultralight Bikepack tent is securely attached to your bike. Due to the shortened Shortstik Poleset it does not take up much space and can easily be used as a handlebar, saddle or rear rack bag. After a long day on the bike, the tent can be set up quickly, because pre-cut guy lines and tensioners are already attached to the outer tent. Even in warm temperatures, it won't get too hot inside - the ventilation feature on the vestibule door along with the slit opening on the roof ensure constant air circulation. A large ceiling pocket and media pockets above the sleeping area also create ample storage space for your utensils.
Material / Details
- Outer tent material: Double rip-stop polyamide with solution-dyed ripstop mesh and polyurethane coating
- Inner tent material: Rip-stop polyamide with solution-dyed ripstop mesh and polyester mesh
- Floor material: Double rip-stop polyamide with solution-dyed ripstop mesh and polyurethane coating
- Poles: 100 % aluminum
- Waterproofness outer tent (water column): 1200 mm
- Waterproofness floor (water column): 1200 mm
- Seams sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Shortstik pole set for packing on handlebars, panniers and saddlebags or to save space in any backpack
- Tent buckle construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ for simplified tent setup
- Multiple bike frame attachment configurations for Burley compression pack bag with daisy chain webbing system
- Easy entry with double zippered door
- Easily stow open door with Quick Stash door holder on tent body door
- Daisy-chain webbing loops on the outside of the fly to dry wet clothing and gear
- 1 door
- 1 oversized top pocket
- Media pockets above sleeping area for neat routing of earphone cords from phones or other devices
- Multiple interior loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories and camping lanterns
- Increased air circulation and reduced condensation due to slotted opening
- Vent feature on vestibule doors for increased airflow while covering the vestibule
- Pre-cut guy lines and tensioners are attached to the outer tent
- Reflective guy lines and webbing at tent corners for good visibility at night
- Fast-fly setup possible with tent underlayment
- Inner tent height: 97 cm
- Packing size: 15 x 34 cm
- Floor area: 1.9 m²
- Weight: 1280 g
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total