DescriptionWith the Copper Spur HV UL series you are guaranteed to travel with a certain lightness! Thanks to the ultra-light, yet robust material you save a lot of weight on your trekking tours. But the tent also scores with its spacious design - so restful nights after a long, tiring day are guaranteed. A special highlight: The entrance door can be converted into an awning with the help of trekking poles - perfect for shade, rain protection or simply as a roof for a comfortable rest. In warm summer temperatures, a high vent provides adequate air circulation and the two low-ventilated vestibule doors reduce condensation. Additional storage space in the form of mesh interior pockets, 3D pocket as well as media pocket helps organize your gear without reducing your sleeping space.
Material / Details
- Material outer tent: Double rip-stop polyamide and polyurethane coating.
- Inner tent material: Rip-stop polyamide and polyester mesh.
- Floor material: Double rip-stop polyamide and polyurethane coating
- Poles: 100 % aluminum
- Waterproofness outer tent (water column): 1200 mm
- Waterproofness floor (water column): 1200 mm
- Seams sealed with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Tent peg construction with unique TipLok Tent Buckle™ for simplified tent setup
- Pre-curved tension pole with 4-way high-volume hub construction increases strength, stability and deflectability
- DAC Featherlite NFL and NSL pole system
- Ultra-lightweight plastic clips secure the tent body to the poles
- Velcro closures connect the outer tent to the pole structure for perfect setup and added stability
- Pre-cut guy lines and tensioners are attached to the outer tent
- Reflective guy lines and webbing at tent corners for good visibility at night
- Reduced condensation with two low-ventilation vestibule doors and a high vent to maximize active and passive airflow
- Quick stash door holder allows for quick and easy stowage of open doors
- 1 door
- 1 vestibule
- 2 interior mesh pockets
- 1 3D pocket
- 1 oversized mesh pocket with two portals an easy cable management of technical equipment
- 7 DAC super lightweight aluminum J-pegs
- 2 awning guy lines
- Several internal loops for attaching gear lofts, accessories or camping lanterns
- Includes gear loft loops
- Fast-fly pitching with tent pad possible
- Inner tent height: 97 cm
- Pack size: 44 x 14 cm
- Floor area: 1.9 m²
- Weight: 1080 g
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total