DescriptionAn extreme thermo boot for the most extreme conditions – the Icefighter was built to endure the cold and keep feet warm down to an incredible -40 °C. This high shaft thermo boot combines the high quality, lightweight and insulating polyurethane called Elastopan® with an ultra warm wool and polyester lining. Elastopan® is a 100 percent PVC-free material, that contains millions of tiny air bubbles and provides 2.5 times more insulation than normal PU boots, while being twice as durable. The sole is extra thick and gives great insulation and grip on ice and snow. These boots feature a Nordic cold climate last, which is wider, with more room in the toe area, since cramped feet could lead to frostbite. The Icefighter is great for snowmobiling, ice fishing, shoveling the driveway – any activity where you encounter the deepest snow and coldest temperatures. Icefighter is approved by the TÜV Süd/Germany.
Material / Details
- Material: Elastopan®, 100 % polyurethane
- Lining: 70 % polyester, 30 % wool
- Sole: TPU, Thermoplastic polyurethane
- Mid sole: 100 % polyurethane
- 100 % PVC-free
- Keep feet warm down to -40 °C
- Approved by the TÜV Süd/Germany
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
5 out of 5 points based on 1 review in total
Antwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970