Material / Details
- Material: Ceplex Active, 2-layer, 100 % polyester (recycled) with polyurethane-membrane
- Material lining: 100 % polyamide
- Material inner jacket: 100 % polyester
- Materia lining inner jacket: 100 % polyamide
- Material filling: 80/20 duck down/duck feather (recycled), RDS-certified, fill power 700 cuin
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Green Shape product
- Vaude Recycled Materials
- Vaude Renewable Materials
- PFC-free Eco Finish impregnation
- Eco-friendly production
- Compatible with Vaude's 3-in-1 zip-in system jackets
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Very warm
- Outer Jacket:
- Soft handle
- 2-way front zip with back flap
- Attached, adjustable hood
- Articulated sleeves
- Adjustable cuffs
- Reflective tape inside left cuff
- Slit at center back hem
- 2 covered front zip pockets
- 1 key holder inside pocket
- Soft handle
- Inner Jacket:
- Warm down fill
- Modern stitching
- Attached hood
- 2 front slant pockets with zip
- Warm down fill
- Center back length: 93.5 cm
- Weight: 1372 g
Ceplex Active is a high-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. The water column is at least 10,000 mm.
Responsible Down Standard (R.D.S)
The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) ensures that down and feathers come from ducks and geese that have been treated well. This means enabling them to live healthy lives, express innate behaviours, and not suffer from pain, fear or distress. The standard also follows the chain of custody from farm to product, so consumers can be confident that the down and feathers in the products they choose are truly RDS.
Vaude Eco Finish
Vaude Eco Finish is an environmentally-friendly durable water repellency (DWR) which has been manufactured without any harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
With their Green Shape label, Vaude offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
Vaude Recycled Materials
Vaude uses recycled materials (for example from PET bottles) in the manufacture of these products. This saves up to 50 % in energy and CO² emissions as well as fossil raw materials.
Vaude Renewable Materials
Vaude uses renewable vegetable- or animal-based resources in the manufacture of this product. This saves on fossil raw materials.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.