DescriptionEven when travelling, camping or at the campfire, you don't have to do without gently cooking vegetables or meat in their own juices! The Petromax fire pot without feet is made of cast iron and can be used immediately thanks to its seasoned finished surface. It is suitable for the oven at home, for all types of cookers or open fires. The lid can also be used as a pan or serving dish. A notch on the handle allows you to hang the fire pot safely over an outdoor cooking area and even a temperature check is easily possible thanks to a thermometer feed-through in the lid. Thanks to the special surface structure, there is optimal heat distribution and constant all-round heat, so that you can spoil family and friends with healthy food everywhere!
Material / Details
- Material: cast iron
- Can be used immediately due to seasoned finished surface
- Easy to maintain
- Constant all-round heat in the pot
- Very gentle preparation of all dishes
- Lid can also be used as a pan or serving plate (feet for setting down)
- Optimal heat distribution due to special surface structure
- Simple temperature control (thermometer feed-through in the lid)
- Safe hanging on the campfire due to notch on the handle
- Not suitable for the dishwasher
- Persons: 4-8
- Ø base (outside): 25.2 cm
- Height (without lid): 10.1 cm
- Volume pot: 5.5 litres
- Volume lid: 1.5 litres
- Weight: 9 kg
Size 7.5 litres (FT9-t)
- Persons: 8-14
- Ø base (outside): 23.9 cm
- Height (without lid): 13.6 cm
- Volume pot: 7.5 litres
- Volume lid: 1.5 litres
- Weight: 10.2 kg
Cast iron is a great alternative to non-stick cooking surfaces. Cast iron can be pre-heated to temperatures that will brown meat and will withstand oven temperatures well above what is considered safe for non-stick pans and pods. You can cook almost any food in cast iron cookware. A seasoned cast iron has a stick-resistant coating created by polymerized oils and fats. Seasoning is a process by which a layer of animal fat or vegetable oil is applied and cooked onto cast iron or carbon steel cookware. The seasoning layer protects the cookware from rusting, provides a non-stick surface for cooking, and prevents food from interacting with the iron of the pan.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
5 out of 5 points based on 2 reviews in total
Absolut empfehlenswert. Passt ins Weber GBS System sowohl Deckel (als Pfanne) oder auch der ganze toppAntwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970
Wie immer, sehr zufrieden. Lieferung erfolgte innerhalb 2 Tagen, beim Baumarkt habe ich nach 9 Monaten Wartezeit storniert. Habe bereits mehrere Produkte von Petromax und bin von der Qualität überzeugtAntwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970