We also offer the successor model: Mountain Equipment Mission Pant
Material / Details
- Material: Exolite 275, 88 % polyamide, 12 % spandex, 275 g/m²
- Material inserts: Gore® Windstopper, 50 % polyamide, 43 % polyester, 7 % spandex, 200 g/m²
- Membrane: expanded polytetrafluorethylene (ePTFE)
- Mountain fit
- Stretch fabric
- Integrated belt
- Zippered fly with double press-stud waist closure
- Reinforced kick stripes
- Leg and Ankle zips
- 2 hand pockets with zip
- 1 rear pocket with zip
- 1 thigh pocket with zip
- Weight: 550 g
A group of durable, double-weave stretch softshell fabrics with smooth outer faces to improve abrasion resistance and soft inners to provide all-day next-to-skin comfort. Exolite fabrics combine a durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the outer face to provide excellent moisture-resistance, helping water to run free, with a densely woven construction that combats the worst effects of the wind to provide highly breathable protection in extreme environments.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.