DescriptionThe Arete Vest Womens will care for your warmth from autumn till spring in many-sided ways: as insulating layer under your softshell or your hardshell or alone. The high quality down having a fill power of at least 700 cuin will not only perfectly warm you on your tours but also in everyday life. The stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout the downs don't shift and provide an optimal thermal insulation. The elasticated armholes and the drawcord hem reinforce this thermal insulation.
Material / Details
- Material: 100 % polyamide, 40 g/m²
- Material lining: 100 % polyamide
- Fill: 90/10 duck down/duck feather, fill power 700 cuin
- Lightweight, small packing size
- PFC-Free water resistant down treatment
- Stitched-through narrow baffle construction throughout
- YKK® moulded center front zip with insulated rear baffle
- Elasticated armholes
- Dual tether hem drawcords
- High collar
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
- Fill weight: 59 g (size M)
- Weight: 205 g
Mountain Equipment obtains top quality down from a variety of sources across the world. All down is a by-product of food production and is obtained after birds have been humanely slaughtered. There is no live plucking, or live harvesting of our down. No birds are force fed during the fattening process before slaughter. The birds are kept in good conditions and to high welfare standards that vary for ducks and geese. They are free to roam compounds and have barns to shelter in with good access to fresh water and natural food. Stocking densities, i.e. how many birds per square metre, are lower than recommended maximums. After collection the down is cleaned and sorted, using modern water based methods that do not require the use of solvents. Mountain Equipment tests each batch of down that they buy for cleanliness, composition and fill power. The IDFL provides this service. All Mountain Equipment fill powers are measured and stated according to the IDFB/Lorch cylinder test method.
Dieser Artikel ist derzeit in keiner Filiale verfügbar.
Click & Collect
Online kaufen & in die Wunschfiliale liefern lassen
Ist das Produkt in deiner Wunschfiliale nicht vorhanden, lass es doch einfach dorthin liefern.
- Ware in den Einkaufskorb legen
- Zur Kasse gehen
- Versandoption "an Filiale liefern"
- Bei Bezahlart "bei Abholung" oder die gewünschte Online-Zahlart
- Du wirst von der Filiale benachrichtigt, sobald die Ware für dich bereitliegt
Dieser Service ist vorerst in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen, Essen und Münster möglich.
0 von 5 Punkten bei 0 Bewertungen insgesamt