Sigg Traveller Classic 1,0l
The classic Sigg water bottle in liter size
The Sigg Traveller classic bottles are the international market leader - first choice for both outdoor and sports enthusiasts worldwide.
The Sigg Bottle has a hard wearing internal coating that makes it the only drink bottle that is resistant to fruit acids and isotonic drinks. This unique inner coating also makes Sigg bottles hygienic and very resistant to residual tastes/odors. So throw away your potentially toxic plastic drink bottles and invest in a food safe, environmentally responsible, Swiss made Sigg drink bottle. Made in Switzerland.
- Material: 100 % aluminum
- A smart, safe and lightweight replacement to plastic sippy cups
- When replacing disposable bottles, boxes and pouches, it pays for itself after 10-15 uses
- Independently tested to be free of BADGE, phthalates, and other harmful chemicals
- taste-neutral liner that is resistant to acids in fruit juices & energy drinks
- All SIGG bottles use solvent-free, odorless and heavy metal-free paints for their bottles
- Made in Switzerland
- Volume: 1.0 liter
- Dimensions: Ř8 x 25.4 cm
- Weight: 148 g
Always clean your Sigg bottle manually. Rinse your bottle and bottle cap with hot water after each use, let it dry and always store bottle and cap separately. If your bottle gets very dirty or stained, our special cleaning tablets Sigg Bottle Clean and our SIGG cleaning brush can come in handy. In addition, you should also clean the individual parts of your kids’ and active tops regularly (about once a month) by hand. Taking the caps apart for cleaning is pretty easy (see illustration on the right).
These articles could be interesting for you: