DescriptionLife IS jolly, isn't it? A retro boot updated with modern details and a reinforced toe cap is a winner in kindergarten. A comfortable last secures happy feet - and again happy kids! The style has normal fitting and the entire boot is made of natural rubber which is elastic, resistant and waterproof. The warm lining ensures warm feet even in colder conditions. The sole is none marking and the inner sole is removable for easy drying.
Material / Details
- Upper: 100 % natural rubber
- Lining: 100 % polyester
- Outsole: 100 % natural rubber, with profile
- Removable insole, 100 % polyester
- Good grip on wet surfaces
- Reinforcment for toe protection
- Reflective elements
Natural rubber is a natural material extracted from the rubber tree. It is an ideal material for making waterproof footwear, because it has the advantage of retaining its softness and flexibility at both high and low temperatures. Grip, waterproofness, traction and abrasion resistance are some of the properties Viking uses it for.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total