Material / Details
- Material: 600D polyester, 100 % polyester with polyurethane coating
- Material lining: 200D polyamide, 100 % polyamide with polyurethane coating
- PFC-free Eco Finish impregnation
- bluesign® approved fabrics
- Green Shape product
- Vaude Recycled Bag - PET Recycling
- Soft padded, anatomically adapted shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum straps for growing kids
- Key holder
- Name label inside
- Reflective elements
- Attachment loop for little treasures
- Spacious compartmens
- 1 front pocket with zip
- 2 elastic outer mesh pockets
- Volume: 10 liter
- Dimensions: 34 x 20 x 17 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 300 g
With their Green Shape label, Vaude offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
Depending on the model and size, around 12 PET bottles are used in a Vaude Recycled Bag. 55 % of the outer material is made of PET yarn while the inside is made of 100 % recycling material. PET recycling can almost halve the damages caused to the environment compared to a new manufacture.
Vaude Eco Finish
Vaude Eco Finish is an environmentally-friendly durable water repellency (DWR) which has been manufactured without any harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
Store availability + Click & Collect
Tel.: +49(0) 431/99040955
Fax: +49(0) 431/99040956
Mo-Fr 10:00-19:00 Uhr Sa 10:00-18:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg und Munster.