One of the most cumbersome aspects of life with kids in winter is the constant on and off of winter apparel – for kindergarten, school or just playing outdoors. Here we've added an extremely practical feature: integrated suspenders that let kids take off the top without the whole suit falling down. This prevents them tripping on their own suit or dragging it over a wet, dirty floor. With the Suricate Overall, kids are optimally geared for all winter playing, romping, sledding and exploring. The leg length is also adjustable, so it "grows" with your kids and can be used for at least two winters.
VAUDE's performance kidswear features highest quality materials, kid-friendly designs and colors, and eco-friendly manufacturing. We develop clever outdoor apparel for children that's built to last so it can be passed on to the next child. This product is made with Eco Finish, an environmentally friendly water-repellent finish without fluorocarbons (PFC). Green Shape is your VAUDE guarantee for environmentally friendly products – made from sustainable materials, with resource-saving manufacturing and in fair production facilities.
Material / Details
- Material: Ceplex Active, 2-layer, 100 % polyester with polyurethane membrane
- Material reinforcement: 100 % polyamide with polyurethane membrane
- Water permeability (water column): 10.000 mm
- Lining: 100 % Polyamide
- Padding sleeves and collar: 100 % recycled polyester, 120 g/m²
- Padding body: 100 % recycled polyester, 150 g/m²
- Vaude Recycled Materials
- Vaude Green Shape Product
- PFC-free Eco Finish impregnation
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable
- Attached, adjustable hood with stretch inserts
- Front zip with double flap
- Fold-over chin guard
- Practical suspenders
- Adjustable, elastic waistband
- Hem with elastic band
- Adjustable, elastic cuffs with velcro
- Abrasion proof reinforced knees and seat
- Elastic stirrups
- Reflective elements
- With name tag
- Weight: 815 g
Ceplex Active is a high-quality membrane or coating - permanently waterproof, breathable and windproof. The water column is at least 10,000 mm.
Vaude Eco Finish
Vaude Eco Finish is an environmentally-friendly durable water repellency (DWR) which has been manufactured without any harmful fluorocarbons (PFC).
Vaude Recycled Materials
Vaude uses recycled materials (for example from PET bottles) in the manufacture of these products. This saves up to 50 % in energy and CO² emissions as well as fossil raw materials.
With their Green Shape label, Vaude offer functional, environmentally-friendly products made from sustainable materials. They are manufactured under fair working conditions along the entire supply chain. The criteria for the label are strict and transparent. They are under constant review and cover the entire lifecycle of the product from design, through production, care and maintenance, to repair and the product’s end of life.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.