Material / Details
- Outer material: 100 % cotton with 12oz heavyweight Dri-Tec™ Oilskin
- Material lining: 100 % cotton
- Water-repellent, wind resistant
- Adjustable collar
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather trim collar, elbows)
- Double snap placket
- 2 patched multi functional pockets, with snaps
- 2 inside pockets, 1 with zipper
- Detachable shoulder cape
- Adjustable sleeve tabs
- Inner waistband
- Possibility to button winter lining (by Australian Fashion House)
- Made in Australia
- Weight: 1885 g (size M)
Oilskin material originally was an invention of seafarers who coated sail clothes with oil to produce waterproof clothing. The cowboys in Australia and USA adopted the idea and now wear oilskin to enable them to survive their rigorous daily life in wind and rain.
12 oz heavyweight / 8 oz lightweight Dri-Tec Oilskin is an 100% cotton fabric which is impregnated with microcrystalline and paraffin wax. Oilskin clothes are extremely water repellent, especially wind-impermeable and breathable. Compared to current, lighter high tech outdoor coverings, which are often sensitive, oilskin products have no problems with cracks through brambles or burn holes through sparks campfire or other forces of nature.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.