Material / Details
- Material: MerinoLux™, 68 % polyester (Sorona®), 32 % wool
- Merino wool
- bluesign® certified material
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF): 50+
- Merino's performance with extra softness from eco-conscious Sorona®
- Temperature regulating with lightweight warmth
- Non-mulesed merino wool
- Natural anti-microbial odor fighter
- Shrink resistance
- Natural fit
- Henley style V-neck
- Weight: 210 g
bluesign® approved fabric
Products being awarded with the label bluesign® approved fabric content draperies, subassemblies and accessories which satisfy the criteria of bluesign® concerning people and environment.
DuPont™ Sorona® fibers are especially developed for functional clothing. One of the first high-performance fibers derived from rapidly renewable material DuPont™ Sorona® is the more sustainable alternative to to petroleum-based products. Sorona® is bluesign® certified. Products with Sorona® are exceptional soft, outstanding durable and quick-drying. They offer comfortable stretch, hold their shape and are wrinkle-resistant.
Merino wool is a unique moisture and temperature regulating material. In fabrics made from merino wool millions of tiny air pockets in the fabric lock in body heat. At the same time, your body is cooled or warmed through absorbing or wicking body moisture, depending on necessity. The thermal insulation also works when the fabric is moist. The natural antimicrobial properties of merino wool delay the onset of body odors.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.