DescriptionThe Myo headlamp is perfectly adapted to endurance activities, thanks to its balanced weight distribution on the head. Performance is based on Constant Lightning technology (Standart Lightning in Maximum mode).
Material / Details
- Powerful, high performance lighting (370 lumens in Boost mode and 280 lumens in Maximum mode)
- Multi-beam lighting: wide-angle flip lens that shifts instantly from a wide beam (proximity lighting) to a focused beam (long-range vision)
- Brightness does not decrease gradually as the batteries drain
- utomatically switches to reserve mode when batteries are nearly spent
- Several programmable lighting modes to adapt light intensity and burn time to the activity
- Battery charge indicator light: warns when the batteries are app. 70 % then 90 % discharged
- Switches are protected from accidental operation when light body is in upright position
- Watertightness: IPX4 (weather resistant)
- Comfortable and stable in action: included top strap provides additional stability when needed
- Balanced on the head for comfort
- Energy: 3 AA/LR06 batteries (included)
- Battery compatibility: alkaline, lithium (same brightness with 2x the burn time), Ni-MH rechargeables (same brightness with 1.5x the burn time), Ni-Cd rechargeables
- Max. distances: 105 meters
- Max. burn time: 50 hours
- 3-year warranty on materials and workmanship under warranty conditions
- Weight: 168 g
Please pay attention to the following when using batteries:
"Empty or used batteries or rechargeable batteries must not be disposed of in your household waste! According to the legal battery ordinance, all consumers are obligated to return batteries. Used batteries can be returned free of charge at public collection points or at the stores. As batteries and rechargeable batteries not only contain Cadmium (Cd) and lead but can also contain quicksilver (Hg), an environmentally suitable disposable is imperative. Pay attention to the following safety notices:
- Never throw batteries into fire, they can explode.
- Never try to charge a battery that is not explicitly declared as rechargeable (danger of explosion!)
- Always store batteries out of the reach of children.
- Until their disposal, used batteries should not be stored in the house in large quantities. Used batteries are often not fully discharged. If these ""active"" batteries get into contact with each other they can become a risk to safety (high heat generation!)
Dieser Artikel ist derzeit in keiner Filiale verfügbar.
Click & Collect
Online kaufen & in die Wunschfiliale liefern lassen
Ist das Produkt in deiner Wunschfiliale nicht vorhanden, lass es doch einfach dorthin liefern.
- Ware in den Einkaufskorb legen
- Zur Kasse gehen
- Versandoption "an Filiale liefern"
- Bei Bezahlart "bei Abholung" oder die gewünschte Online-Zahlart
- Du wirst von der Filiale benachrichtigt, sobald die Ware für dich bereitliegt
Dieser Service ist vorerst in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen, Essen und Münster möglich.
4 von 5 Punkten bei 1 Bewertungen insgesamt
Lampe ist in Ordnung, jedoch Energieverbrauch ist höher als angegeben.,Antwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970