Material / Details
- Material: H2No® Performance Standard Shell, 2.5 layers, 50 denier ripstop, 100 % polyamide
- 100% ECONYL® recycled nylon
- The material is bluesign™-certified
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) Impregnation
- Water resistance (water column): 20,000 mm
- Water vapour permeability (MVTR): 5000 g/m²/24h
- Waterproof,windproof and breathable membrane
- Helmet compatible, 2-way adjustable and stowable hood with laminated visor
- Microfleece lining on neck for comfort
- Water-repellent front zip with piping nappy strips
- 2 forearm zippers
- 2 zipper hand warming pockets
- All zippers are DWR-impregnated
- Weight: 301 g
2.5-layer H2No - Especially light
2.5-layer products are absolutely waterproof, windproof and vapour-permeable. They combine an outer material with a membrane and a 3D structure on the inside instead of a completely covering inner material. This makes them small packable and very light. The 3D structure protects the waterproof membrane, wicks away moisture and allows it to glide smoothly over other layers. Due to the lower material and reduced weight, 2.5-layer H2No products are ideally suited for tours where low weight is decisive. H2No products have a water column of 20,000 mm and an MVTR value of 5000 g/m²/24h.
Store availability + Click & Collect
|Unterwegs Oldenburg Outlet|
Unterwegs Oldenburg Outlet
Tel.: +49(0) 441/21713958
Fax: +49(0) 441/9987667
Mo-Fr 9:30-19:00 Uhr Sa 9:30-18:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.