DescriptionYou can wear this vest as you like, because the Mens Reversible Bivy Down Vest is a reversible vest from Patagonia. If you wear it inside out, you also benefit from a zippered chest pocket. Whichever side you choose, you will be impressed by the warmth retention of the down vest. The outer material is also water-repellent and windproof, which protects you from unpleasant weather conditions. You will definitely not want to do without this down vest again.
Material / Details
- Outer material: 100 % polyester (recycled), 130 g/m²
- Shoulders and collar: 100 % polyamide (recycled) with polyurethane coating, 125 g/m²
- Lining: 100 % polyester (70 % recycled), 246 g/m²
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Insulation: duck and goose down/feathers (recycled), filling power 600 cuin
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Outer material with DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Windproof, water-repellent
- Regular fit
- Lockable snap fastener
- Standing collar
- 2 hand-warming pockets with side entry and microfleece lining (on both sides)
- 1 chest pocket with zip (inside)
- Weight: 831 g (size M)
At Patagonia they seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. Patagonia is working hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Patagonia currently uses the following e-Fibers – environmentally friendlier fibers – in a number of their products. They include recycled polyester, organic cotton, hemp, chlorine-free wool and recycled nylon.
Benefits of recycled polyester
- Lessens dependence on oil
- Curbs discards, thereby prolonging landfill life and reducing toxic emissions from incinerators
- Helps to promote a new recycling stream for polyester clothing that is no longer wearable
- Creates less air, water and soil contamination
bluesign® approved fabric
Products being awarded with the label bluesign® approved fabric content draperies, subassemblies and accessories which satisfy the criteria of bluesign® concerning people and environment.
About Fair Trade
The Fair Trade Certification Mark is your independent guarantee that the cotton in this product has been certified in accordance with international Fair Trade Standards. The purchase of this product made with Fair Trade Certified Cotton enables the improvement of working and living conditions of Cotton Producers in developing countries and encourages environmental protection.
Fair Wear Foundation labour standards:
- Employment is freely chosen
- Freedom of association and the right to collective bargaining
- No discrimination in employment
- No exploitation of child labour
- Payment of a living wage
- Reasonable hours of work
- Safe and healthy working conditions
- A legally binding employment relationship
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total