DescriptionThe Swisswool Light Tec Piz Boe Vest is developed for active mountain sports, in which good insulation performance and low weight are key. The natural fibers are surrounded by protective Pertex® Quantum. This shell keeps out wind and light rain without restricting breathability. The special feature of these athletic-cut product is the flexible design.
Material / Details
- Material: Pertex® Quantum, 100 % polyamide
- Filling: Swisswool, 88 % wool, 12 % polyactid (corn based), 60 g/m²
- Material insert: Merino Naturetec Light, 75 % polyamide, 18 % wool, 7 % spandex, 175 g/m²
- Merino wool inserts
- Windproof and water repellent
- Elastic hood
- Front zipper with inner windflap and chin guard
- Elastic Merino Naturetec Light insert at the back
- Ergonomically cut
- Made in Europe
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 1 chest pocket
- Weight: 248 g (size M)
Swisswool is not only a product that looks extremely good and keeps you warm - it is particularly unique as it is in harmony with nature. The lining is made of Swiss virgin wool. The wool manufacturer, the company Swisswool, provides the shepherds in many remote Alpine valleys in Switzerland the possibility to deliver their wool to the Swisswool collection points. This happens especially in early summer. The sheep kept on some very remote pastures get their summer shearing there. The shepherds transport the freshly sheared wool to the collection points. Here it is weighed and paid for fairly. Swisswool processes the raw wool further in Switzerland and sends the finished lining to our European manufacturing plants. Here the product gets its unique design and great features that make it ideally fit for the mountains. In the finishing, the wool is quilted into many small insulation chambers. As wool is a very voluminous fiber, it forms a lot of air pockets, which provide excellent insulation and make the products highly compressible.
Dieser Artikel ist derzeit in keiner Filiale verfügbar.
Click & Collect
Online kaufen & in die Wunschfiliale liefern lassen
Ist das Produkt in deiner Wunschfiliale nicht vorhanden, lass es doch einfach dorthin liefern.
- Ware in den Einkaufskorb legen
- Zur Kasse gehen
- Versandoption "an Filiale liefern"
- Bei Bezahlart "bei Abholung" oder die gewünschte Online-Zahlart
- Du wirst von der Filiale benachrichtigt, sobald die Ware für dich bereitliegt
Dieser Service ist vorerst in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen, Essen und Münster möglich.
4 von 5 Punkten bei 1 Bewertungen insgesamt
Antwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970