Material / Details
- Material: Pertex® Quantum, 100 % polyamide
- Filling: Swisswool, 88 % wool, 12 % polyactid (corn based), 60 g/m²
- Material insert: Merino Naturetec Light, 75 % polyamide, 18 % wool, 7 % spandex, 175 g/m²
- Merino wool inserts
- Windproof and water repellent
- Elastic hood
- Front zipper with inner windflap and chin guard
- Elastic Merino Naturetec Light insert at the back
- Ergonomically cut
- Made in Europe
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 1 chest pocket
- Weight: 248 g (size M)
Swisswool is not only a product that looks extremely good and keeps you warm - it is particularly unique as it is in harmony with nature. The lining is made of Swiss virgin wool. The wool manufacturer, the company Swisswool, provides the shepherds in many remote Alpine valleys in Switzerland the possibility to deliver their wool to the Swisswool collection points. This happens especially in early summer. The sheep kept on some very remote pastures get their summer shearing there. The shepherds transport the freshly sheared wool to the collection points. Here it is weighed and paid for fairly. Swisswool processes the raw wool further in Switzerland and sends the finished lining to our European manufacturing plants. Here the product gets its unique design and great features that make it ideally fit for the mountains. In the finishing, the wool is quilted into many small insulation chambers. As wool is a very voluminous fiber, it forms a lot of air pockets, which provide excellent insulation and make the products highly compressible.
Store availability + Click & Collect
Tel.: +49 (0) 341 308 550 90
Fax: +49 (0) 341 308 550 92
Mo-Fr 9:30-19:00 Uhr
Sa 9:30-18:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.