Exped Mountain Pro 20
Minimalist but multipurpose single compartment daypack
Material / Details
- Material: waterproof 420 D HD Oxford nylon fabric, 100 % polyamide with polyurethane-coating
- Quick and easy access to the main compartment through top opening with a weatherproof YKK zipper
- Small lid pocket with weatherproof YKK zipper
- 4 daisy chains for endless attachment options, 2 ice axe loops of slotted webbing that also perfectly hold trekking pole tips
- Removable thermo formed hipbelt with variable positioning of the belt buckle, additional simple 20 mm hipstrap ideal for multi pitch climbs, biking or daily use
- Double layered base for durability
- Anatomically shaped EVA padded shoulder harness
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Large front pocket holds shovel blades, wet skins, guide books, rain pants etc.
- Body hugging thermo formed back panel in a slight concave design for a close fit, durable water repellant finish on fabrics
- Light grey interior coating for good visibility of contents
- 2 quick access internal elastic loops hold shovel shaft and avalanche probe
- Dimensions: 50 x 29 x 17 cm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 20 liter
- Weight: 1170 g
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.