Using a combination of two different continuous filament fibre insulation layers and shingle contruction, Auroras deliver greater durability, better resistance to compression, greater warmth and better loft. Critically they resist the effects of moisture thanks to encapsulated filaments which shed water and speed drying.
From Big Walls on Buffin Island to the southern extremes of Patagonia, the new Range of Aurora bags are resilient, warm and compressible.
Material / Details
- Outer material: Helium 50, 100 % polyamide
- Inner material:Supersoft 40, 100 % polyamide
- Fill: Climashield® Apex, Climashield® Prism, 100% polyester
- Shingle construction minimises cold spots and optimizes loft
- Outer fabric with water repellent finish
- Anatomical fitted SC Hood
- Integrated collar, for maximum insulation
- 3/4 lenght side zip with anti-snag baffle and integrated chin guard
- Trapezium foot piece, for maximum warmth
- Alpine fit, with tapered lower leg
- Temperature specification according to EN 13537
- Comfort: - 4°C
- Limit: - 12°C
- Extreme: - 31°C
- Compression stuff sack included
- Up to body size: 185 cm
- Pack size: 21 x 33 cm
- Weight: 1695 g
- Up to body size: 200 cm
- Pack size: 21 x 35 cm
- Weight: 1750 g
Store availability + Click & Collect
|Unterwegs Bremen Outlet|
Unterwegs Bremen Outlet
Tel.: +49(0) 421/2442100
Fax: +49(0) 421/3365524
Mo-Fr 9:30-19:00 Uhr Sa 9:30-18:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.