DescriptionExtremely breathable, waterproof and comfortable: a structured stretch fabric, resistant to abrasion. A year-round solution for all alpine disciplines.
Material / Details
- Material: Dryedge™ Hyperlight, 2.5 layers, 125 g/m², 100 % polyamide with DWR coating
- Water permeability (water column): 10.000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate(MVTR): 10.000 g /m²/24h
- Waterproof and breathable
- All seams heat sealed
- Adjustable hood
- High collar
- Pit zips with mesh inserts
- Adjustable hem
- Adjustable cuffs
- Water repellent front zipper with internal wind flap
- 1 chest pocket with water resistant zip
- 2 front pockets with zip
- 1 inner pocket with zip
- Weight: 390 g (size M)
The Dryedge™ membrane guarantees both waterproofness and breathability. It is used in a variety of 2 and 3-layer fabrics according to sportspeople’s needs. Ideal for all active sports as it promotes both superior performance and comfort. All seams in our garments featuring Dryedge™ are heat-sealed.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total
Notes on our product reviews
To ensure the authenticity of product reviews on Unterwegs, we apply the following measures:
- Only customers who have purchased the product will receive a link to the product review. The purchase must have been made at least 14 days ago.
- In addition, all product reviews are personally checked by us before approval.