DescriptionThe Tux Lady Identity convinces above all by its beautiful, timeless appearance. The stamped Identity® code gives you the possibility to trace the origin of the aniline leather. And this does not come from somewhere, but from the region around Kirchanschöring in Germany. It is warm and waterproof thanks to Gore-Tex Insulated Comfort and lambskin.
Material / Details
- Upper: Aniline leather
- Insulation: Gore-Tex® Insulated Comfort
- Lining: lambskin
- Material upper part of the cuff: Faux fur
- Footbed made of latex foam with lambskin
- Warm and waterproof
- Meindl Identity®
- terracare® Zero leather
- Made in Europe
The Identity seal of quality offers the customer great safety where the origin of the leather used for his shoe is concerned. With the leather identification number embossed in each shoe, the customer receives the individual history of his shoe. It's a warranty for a biological, ecological and regional product, as distinctive as a fingerprint, a shoe with its own vita. Meindl and their partners, the farmers, the certified organic abattoirs and the tannery, guarantee this.
Terracare zero leather
For the production of Terracare, German tannery Heinen follows strict rules: 1st: The company countervails all the carbon that is created for the tanning of the leather for the shoe production. 2nd: Water consumption is reduced little by litte and is restrained to a minimum. 3rd: Essential for tanning even for Terracare leather is the application of chemicals. Heinen sets high standards while working with chemicals and tries to use them in exceedingly modest terms.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
5 out of 5 points based on 1 review in total
ein wirklich schicker und trotzdem robuster Stiefel. Muss ein bisschen eingelaufen werden, aber das ist nach kurzer Zeit erledigt gewesenAntwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970
Notes on our product reviews
To ensure the authenticity of product reviews on Unterwegs, we apply the following measures:
- Only customers who have purchased the product will receive a link to the product review. The purchase must have been made at least 14 days ago.
- In addition, all product reviews are personally checked by us before approval.