Material / Details
- Material: Polyester Twill Weave Flannel, 57 % cotton, 43 % polyester (recycled)
- bluesign® approved Fabric
- Ultraviolet protection factor (UPF): 50
- Marmot Upcycle® Product with recycled polyester from post consumer plastic bottles
- Durable, midweight performance double brushed flannel
- Coolmax® EcoMade technology for moisture management
- Durable flat-felled seams
- Shirt tail hem
- Chest pocket
- Weight: 283.5 g
Marmot UpCycle® products minimize our impact on the environment by using natural, organic, and recycled or discarded materials that would otherwise end up in landfills. Our UpCycle® fabric is made from recycled plastic...hence the name “UpCycle”. When you recycle plastic, you get more plastic; when we UpCycle® plastic, we get fabric, a greater value and a broader use.
Wicks up 40% faster than traditional synthetic fabrics. Nanowick technology is engineered using a combination of specific yarns and fabric constructions to provide superior moisture management. Marmot does not use topical treatment for moisture management.
Coolmax® EcoMade is a sustainable version of the proven Coolmax® fabric which is made from recycle plastic bottles. This reduces the impact on the environment without influencing the functionality: Coolmax® is the performance fabric that includes an effective fiber-based moisture management system. The system can move perspiration away from the body, and through the fabric, where it can evaporate quickly, allowing the wearer to feel cooler and more comfortable. No matter you are golfing, hiking, running, cycling, in a soccer match or a basketball game, you'll be amazed by the breathability, easy-care and year-round comfort of Coolmax® fabric on your body.
bluesign® approved fabric
Products being awarded with the label bluesign® approved fabric content draperies, subassemblies and accessories which satisfy the criteria of bluesign® concerning people and environment.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.