Material / Details
- Material: Texapore O2+ Stretch, 2-Layer, 100 % polyester
- Water permeabilty (water column): 20,000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta, 100 % polyester
- Filling 1: Downfiber, 70 % duck down, 30 % polyester (Fibercloud), fill power 700 cuin
- Filling 2: Microguard, 100 % polyester, 120 g/m²
- Filling 3: Microguard, 100 % polyester, 100 g/m²
- 100 % PFC-free
- Responsible Down Standard
- bluesign® product
- Waterproof and breathable
- Water-resistant zips
- Fully adjustable ergonomic hood
- 2-way front zipper with windflap
- Pit zips
- Articulated elbows
- Internal Cuffs
- Adjustable velcro cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- 2 front pockets with zipper
- 1 chest pocket with water resistant zipper
- 1 inner pocket with access for MP3 players
- Weight: 1020 g (size L)
This combination of fibres provides optimum insulation at an unbelievably low weight. Micro are extra-fine microfibres which achieve a high level of insulation and can easily be fully compressed, whilst Guard refers to the stabilising layer of fibres which ensures durability and loft.
This fill material comprises synthetic fiber and down in a blended mix of 70 % down and 30 % of Jack Wolskin´s synthetic fill Fibercloud. Downfiber combines the advantages of both materials: the excellent warmth-to-weight ratio of down with the moisture-proof characteristics of Fibercloud.
Fibercloud-fill combines an insulation performance comparable to down with the advantages of a synthetic fibre fill. It is made of a mix of microfibres and hollow fibres in different lengths and shapes. These polyester fibres are balled together in a cloud-like structure to achieve a fill power of 500cuin. The fill is then packed loosely into chambers and has a down-like lofting capacity and superb insulation performance. In addition, Fibercloud is non-sensitive to moisture (sweat, rain and snow) and is extremely fast drying and easy to care for.
All products bearing the bluesign® product label are manufactured in accordance with highest environmental standards. Textiles with this label are ideal for people with sensitive skins. The independent bluesign® environmental standard guarantees compliance with stringent standards in regard to consumer safety, occupational health and safety, water emissions and air emissions. It ensures for maximum conservation of resources and the exclusion of hazardous substances throughout the entire manufacturing chain of all labelled products.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.