DescriptionNatural wear comfort for everyday outdoor use. The Stanley Parka Men is cut from Jack Wolfskin's tried-and-tested, very robust function 65 fabric. The fabric has a high organic cotton content. This gives the parka a very natural feel. In addition, the outer fabric has a long-lasting DWR finish, so it simply shrugs off light showers. It also provides good wind protection. And this jacket, as you would expect from a parka, also boasts a full complement of features. Six pockets provide plenty of room to stash essential little items, the hood is detachable and the waist draw cord allows you to adapt the fit to suit.
Material / Details
- Material: Function 65 Organic Evo, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- Material reinforcements: Function 65 Nature Canvas, 65 % cotton, 35 % polyester
- Lining: Softtouch Taffeta, 100 % polyester
- Wind- and waterrepellent
- Chafe- and tear-resistant
- Detachable, drawstring-adjustable hood (Basic hood)
- Articulated elbows
- Adjustable hem
- 1 chest pocket
- 4 hip pockets
- 1 inner pocket
- Weight: 790 g (size L)
Function 65 Organic
The ultimate functional fabric for trekking pants made of 65% polyester and 35% certified organic cotton. This polycotton hybrid fabric exhibits extraordinarily high tearstrength and abrasion resistance and has a natural, textile feel. The outer surface has a water repellent finish, while the reverse side has a thin polymer coating for enhanced wind resistance.
A light, fast drying taffeta lining made from polyester or polyamide.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total