DescriptionThe weather changes quickly on the Norwegian coast. With the North Fjord Jacket Men you can react quickly to changes in the weather. This 3-in-1 jacket was made for hiking along the fjords of Scandinavia and is warm, waterproof and windproof. The North Fjord Jacket Men is one of the lightest jackets in Jack Wolfskin's 3-in-1 range yet it is also extremely robust. The waterproof hardshell is made of hard wearing Texapore fabric and built to cope with the rigours of trekking and hiking with a pack. The zip-in inner jacket features a warm synthetic fibre fill and a windproof outer fabric. This combination is more than a match for Nordic temperatures and freezing coastal winds. It will even cope with light showers, as the jacket is water resistant. The synthetic insulation works well even when damp and dries out again quickly. The two jackets are docked using a system zip, and can also be worn separately. This means you can stash one of them in your pack until it's needed, or even leave one at home. The hood can be rolled up and stowed in the collar of the jacket or detached completely.
Material / Details
- Material: Texapore Mini Ottoman, 2-Layer, 100 % polyester
- Water permeability (water column): 10,000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate(MVTR): 6000 g/m²/24h
- Lining outer jacket: Mesh-Lining, 100 % polyamide
- Material inner jacket: Stormlock Taffeta, 100 % polyamide
- Lining inner jacket: Microguard, 120 g/m² and 40 g/m², 100 % polyester
- 100 % PFC free
- Wind- and waterproof, breathable
- Adjustable, detachable hood, stowable in collar
- Front zipper with chin guard
- Water-resistant zips
- Velcro adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable hem
- Compatible with Jack Wolfskin's Short System Zip jackets
- 2 front pockets
- 1 inner pocket
- Weight: 1080 g (size M)
The waterproof, breathable and windproof material is made up of two layers: it consists of an outer material and a microporous coating or non-porous membrane. Water permeability (water column): 10,000 mm, Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): >6000 g/m²/24 h.
This combination of fibres provides optimum insulation at an unbelievably low weight. Micro are extra-fine microfibres which achieve a high level of insulation and can easily be fully compressed, whilst Guard refers to the stabilising layer of fibres which ensures durability and loft.
Stormlock Taffeta is a windproof, water resistant and extra smooth fabric with high breathability.
Dieser Artikel ist derzeit in keiner Filiale verfügbar.
Click & Collect
Online kaufen & in die Wunschfiliale liefern lassen
Ist das Produkt in deiner Wunschfiliale nicht vorhanden, lass es doch einfach dorthin liefern.
- Ware in den Einkaufskorb legen
- Zur Kasse gehen
- Versandoption "an Filiale liefern"
- Bei Bezahlart "bei Abholung" oder die gewünschte Online-Zahlart
- Du wirst von der Filiale benachrichtigt, sobald die Ware für dich bereitliegt
Dieser Service ist vorerst in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen, Essen und Münster möglich.
0 von 5 Punkten bei 0 Bewertungen insgesamt