Material / Details
- Material: Texapore 2L, 100 % polyester
- Lining: Mesh Lining/Taffeta Lining FC Free, 100 % polyamide
- Water permeability (water column): 10,000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 6000 g/m²/24h)
- Wind- and waterproof
- Hard wearing
- Adjustable Ultra Light Hood (fixed)
- Covered front zip
- Compatible with Jack Wolfskin's Short System Zip jackets
- Velcro-adjustable cuffs
- Articulated elbows
- Adjustable hem
- 2 hip pockets
- 1 inner pocket
- Weight: 530 g (size M)
The waterproof, breathable and windproof material is made up of two layers: it consists of an outer material and a microporous coating or non-porous membrane. Water permeability (water column): 10,000 mm, Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): >6,000 g/m²/24 h.
A light, fast drying taffeta lining made from polyester or polyamide.
Very breathable and solid polyamide fabric with network structure. It is mainly used as lining for Jack Wolfskin weatherproof jackets. Sweat can pass the network material unhamperedly to pass outside through the breathable weatherproof layer.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.