DescriptionOver rocks and scree, through fields and forests - the ACS Photo Pack is the go-to companion when you're hunting for that perfect shot. It protects your camera gear and ventilates your back. It's perfect for day hikes and short photographic expeditions. The zip at the front opens wide to allow access to a detachable, padded camera compartment with variable internal partitioning. This is where you can pack your camera body, lenses and accessories. And if you want to process images on the fly when you are out in the field, there's space for your tech, too, in the padded 14" laptop compartment. When you are hiking fast on flat trails, up and down hills or in very warm weather, our ACS backpack series keeps you super comfortable and dry when the going gets sweaty, thanks to the special ACS suspension system. The only contact point with your back is the air-permeable mesh, and there is a gap between the body of the pack and your back that allows fresh air to circulate.
Material / Details
- Material: Cross Rip 420D, 100 % polyamide/Nailhead 420D, 100 % polyamide
- Bottom: Armatech Plus 600D, 100 % polyester
- Frame: Delrin 100 % acetal
- ACS carry system for effective back ventilation and superb carry comfort
- Adjustable chest strap with safety whistle
- Padded base compartment with removable, adjustable inner divider for photo equipment
- Attachment options for a tripod
- Integrated rain cover stowed in base compartment
- Measurements: 54 x 34 x 30 cm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 26 litres
- Weight: 1840 g
Armatech Plus 600D
The fine, dense weave of this material gives it extreme durability. Produced from 100 % polyester, it is colourfast, highly UV-resistant, and will readily accept a durable waterproof coating. Employed as a base material in rucksacks, daypacks and accessories, it is woven from 600 Denier thread.
Light, extremely durable nylon, used in our rucksacks. When viewed in cross-section, it has prominent projections resembling nail heads. In the event of abrasion, the nail heads protect the material underneath. Nailhead is used in different strengths (Denier) on the pack and base sections of a rucksack, depending on what a rucksack is to be used for.
Dieser Artikel ist derzeit in keiner Filiale verfügbar.
Click & Collect
Online kaufen & in die Wunschfiliale liefern lassen
Ist das Produkt in deiner Wunschfiliale nicht vorhanden, lass es doch einfach dorthin liefern.
- Ware in den Einkaufskorb legen
- Zur Kasse gehen
- Versandoption "an Filiale liefern"
- Bei Bezahlart "bei Abholung" oder die gewünschte Online-Zahlart
- Du wirst von der Filiale benachrichtigt, sobald die Ware für dich bereitliegt
Dieser Service ist vorerst in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen, Essen und Münster möglich.
0 von 5 Punkten bei 0 Bewertungen insgesamt