DescriptionThe Womens Collingwood 3Q Hooded Jacket from Icebreaker is perfect for icy winter days! The quilted women's winter coat from MerinoLoft™ convinces all along the line: windproof and water-repellent outer material, a warming filling of merino wool and polylactide and soft merino wool lining ensure super wearing comfort and cosy warmth. With its long cut, the ladies winter coat not only looks great, it also warms the buttocks and thighs reliably. The inner sleeve cuffs prevent the penetration of wind and cold. The high collar and hood provide additional comfort.
Material / Details
- Material: MerinoLoft™
- Upper material: 100 % polyester, 51 g/m²
- Insulation: MerinoLoft™, 88 % wool, 12 % Polylactide, 180 g/m²
- Lining: 100 % wool, 142 g/m²
- Upper material made of recycled Polyester with PFC-free DWR finish, 30 denier woven
- Quilted MerinoLoft™ insulation for warmth
- Merino wool lining
- Wind resistant
- Easy, relaxed hood
- Reverse coil center front zip with storm flap
- Zipper chin guard and interior storm flap prevent chafing
- Forward set side seams for comfort
- Internal storm cuffs for warmth and protection
- Icebreaker pip logo
- Relaxed Fit
- Center back length: 69.8 cm (size M)
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- 1 zippered interior security pocket
Icebreaker extreme lightweight MerinoLoft™ clothes were designed for outdoor activities, however, with its aesthetic appeal it means it's also perfect for anyone needing a versatile jacket for cold weather. MerinoLoft™ clothes are made up of a 100 % recycled polyester outer shell with DWR outer finish. The insulation layer is made up of merino wool and a touch of polylactide (an ingeo biopolymer) to increase the durability and to enable it to handle machine washing. 10 % of the used merino wool consists of recycled merino wool. The 100 % natural merino wool lining next to the skin adds comfort, regulates temperature and breathes to prevent overheating and clamminess. The combination of these layers makes the Icebreaker MerinoLoft™ clothes really warm as well as being water resistant. When the wool gets wet it retains its thermal properties making the Icebreaker MerinoLoft™ cloth perfect in variable or unpredicatable weather conditions.
Ingeo is extracted from corn, a renewable resource, which is converted into industrial sugar and then processed into polylactide (PLA). PLA is a 100 % herbal ingredient. Being made from plants, Ingeo biopolymer provides environmental benefits not possible with traditional polymers like polyethylene and polyester. Beyond reductions in greenhouse gases and non-renewable energy use during production, Ingeo biopolymer offers performance benefits as well.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total
Notes on our product reviews
To ensure the authenticity of product reviews on Unterwegs, we apply the following measures:
- Only customers who have purchased the product will receive a link to the product review. The purchase must have been made at least 14 days ago.
- In addition, all product reviews are personally checked by us before approval.