Material / Details
- Outer material: Spheric 2-layer Hardshell™, 100 % polyester with DWR finish
- Lining: Spinner Ripstop™, 100 % polyester
- Fillung: PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft, 100 % polyester
- Outer material: 70 % recycled polyester
- Lining: 100 % recycled polyester
- Water permeability (water column): 20,000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 15,000 g/m²/24h
- bluesign® certified
- PFOA free
- Made in Europe
- Water- and windproof
- Taped seams
- Water-repellent zips
- 2-way adjustable hood
- 2-way front zip with wind flap
- Zipped sleeve ventilation
- Drawcord waist
- Relaxed fit
- 2 bellow pockets with press buttons
- 2 zippered side pockets
- 1 chest poket below wind flap
- 1 stretc inner pocket
- 1 zippered inner pocket
- Weight: 866 g
Spheric 2-layer Hardshell™ with DWR finish is a 2-way-stretch hardshell material made of texturized Delta fibers, which are durable and elastic. The hardshell's surface is soft and silent. Furthermore the Spheric 2-layer Hardshell™ is waterproof and breathable, it has a low weight and a small pack size. The hardshell is recyclable and the DWR finish is PFOA free.
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft
PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft is a polyester filling made of high loft fibers providing an outstanding warmth-weight-ratio. Furthermore the filling is highly compressible, water-repellent and quick-drying. PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Hi-Loft is bluesign® certified and recyclable.
All products bearing the bluesign® product label are manufactured in accordance with highest environmental standards. Textiles with this label are ideal for people with sensitive skins. The independent bluesign® environmental standard guarantees compliance with stringent standards in regard to consumer safety, occupational health and safety, water emissions and air emissions. It ensures for maximum conservation of resources and the exclusion of hazardous substances throughout the entire manufacturing chain of all labelled products.
Sustainable production by Houdini
Houdini completely produces in Europe being extremely anxious for sustainability. 98 % of the products are now sustainably produced (bluesign®, recycled material or biodegradable). 71 % consist of recycled yarns. Houdini tries not to downgrade a material during the recycling circles but tries to keep the same quality or even to increase the quality.
Store availability + Click & Collect
Tel.: +49(0) 421/3365523
Fax: +49(0) 421/3365524
Mo-Fr 9:30-19:00 Uhr Sa 9:30-18:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.