DescriptionThe ultimate way to stay dry in rough weather. One Parka is a waterproof and breathable 3-layer shell parka that will keep you sheltered in any weather all year around. A classic, longer parka cut will protect you from any sideways rain- or snowfall. The classic parka was designed by the US military and then popularized by the British mods culture. In Houdini's interpretation, they have removed the lining and created a cutting edge shell garment. This way you can use the garment all year around, even in the summer. Just layer up from the inside and you can wear it on the coldest winter days.
One Parka is made in Mission Hardshell, a waterproof and breathable shell fabric, made in recycled and recyclable polyester. The fabric is incredibly durable and serve you just as well on rainy days in the city as mountain adventures. Both membrane and water repellent is completely free from harmful fluorocarbons. High performance should never come at the price of a high environmental impact.
If you are looking for a cozy raincoat to keep you dry in any rough weather, get in touch with the Mens One Parka. If you layer up with something warm underneath it will keep you comfortable all through winter. Don’t be afraid to bring it to the ski slopes when the weather is rough.
This garment is recyclable - so you can return it to Houdini when it’s completely worn out.
Material / Details
- Material: Mission Hardshell, 100 % polyester (recycled), with fluorcarbone-free Atmos™ membrane(100 % Polyester)
- Water permeability (water column): 20,000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 20,000 g/m²/24h
- With water repellent treatment, fluorcarbone free
- bluesign® certified 3-layer-material, recycled and recyclable
- Large, adjustable hood
- Hidden elastic in cuff
- Bottom hem pleat for movement
- Relaxed Fit
- classic, longer parka cut
- Made in Europe
- 2 side pockets and inner pocket
- Weight: 570 g
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
4 out of 5 points based on 1 review in total
schöner und langer Regenmantel. Top sind auch das Material und die große Kapuze. Einzig der Frontreissverschluss ( nicht YKK-Aquaguard) muss sich noch bewähren.Antwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970