Material / Details
- Material: Proof™, 2-layer, 80 % polyester, 20 % cotton with polyester membrane, 243 g/m²
- Isolation: QuadFusion™, 100 % polyester
- Fill weight: 60 g/m²
- bluesign® certified material
- Water permeability (Water column): 20,000 mm
- Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR): 15,000 g/m²/24h
- Fluorcarbon-free DWR surface
- Haglöfs Take Care product
- Eco-friendly material
- Completely waterproof
- Made from a durable , slightly texturized melange laminated 2-layer fabric
- Synthetic QuadFusion™ insulation and additional pile lining for warmth in key areas
- Fully taped seams throughout
- Elegant longer, narrow fit with full body movement
- Adjustable hood
- Soft fleece inner collar at neck
- 2 drop-in pockets
- Center back: 101 cm (Size L)
- Weight: 1445 g (Size L)
All products bearing the bluesign® product label are manufactured in accordance with highest environmental standards. Textiles with this label are ideal for people with sensitive skins. The independent bluesign® environmental standard guarantees compliance with stringent standards in regard to consumer safety, occupational health and safety, water emissions and air emissions. It ensures for maximum conservation of resources and the exclusion of hazardous substances throughout the entire manufacturing chain of all labelled products.
QuadFusion™ offers a great warmth to weight ratio. This is achieved by using hollow-fiber that is crimped into a spiral shape - maximizing the air-trapping ability and subsequently the warmth, while at the same time keeping the weight down. QuadFusion™ is bluesign® certified and contains 50 % recycled material.
29 percent of all Haglöfs fabrics is made of recycled or recyclable material. Haglöfs ambition is to increase these percentages each year, as they do. At Haglöfs a product where 50 percent or more is made from recycled materials is referred to as recycled.
All Proof™ garments use highly durable Recycled Polyester face fabrics combined with Haglöfs’ recyclable Polyester membrane technology and a environmentally friendly water repellent treatment - a better choice for the environment. The membrane prevent any rain or wind from penetrating through, while allowing exceptionally high levels of breathability and vapour transfer - the end result is that you stay warm, dry and comfortable throughout the day.
Store availability + Click & Collect
Tel.: +49(0) 251/48820834
Fax: +49(0) 251/48820835
Mo-Fr 9:30-19:00 Uhr Sa 9:30-18:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.