DescriptionCompact rugged and reliable GPS/GLONASS handheld with color touchscreen, featuring a 3-axis tilt compensated electronic compass, wireless connectivity, preloaded geocaches and expanded internal memory to hold more maps. eTrex Touch 25 features a sunlight readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and waterproof, eTrex Touch 25 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
eTrex Touch 25 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, and you don’t have to hold it level to get an easy-to-understand display of your heading. With an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 25 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there. And a bike mount is included in delivery!
eTrex Touch 25 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone. With its microSD™ card slot and a full 8 GB of internal memory, eTrex Touch 25 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator® NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads.
eTrex Touch 25 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 25 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp™, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Material / Details
- User-friendly navigation device for outdoor activities
- Optimized activity profiles for several activities like biking, hiking and geocaching - select and here we go!
- Garmin TopoActive map Europe preloaded
- Ergonomic, rugged design
- Water rating IPX7
- Battery life: Up to 16 hours
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included), NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Bike mount included, other mounts separately available
- 2.6-inch color capacitive touchscreen
- Scratch-resistant display
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter
- Built-in memory: 8 GB
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- Interface: USB
- Physical dimensions: 10,2 x 5,8 x 3,3 cm
- Display resolution, W x H: 160 x 240 pixels
- Weight: 159 g with batteries
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total