Garmin eTrex 30x TopoActive
Reliable, user-friendly handheld GPS with preloaded TopoActive map of Western Europe
See the Way
eTrex 30x has a 2.2 inch, 65K colour, sunlight-readable display. Durable and water-resistant, eTrex 30x is built to withstand the elements. It has an upgraded interface yet retains its toughness to withstand dust, dirt, humidity or water.
Great Tools for Your Trek
The in-built 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass keeps your bearings even when you’re standing still or not holding it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter that tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your altitude. Use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Fit your eTrex 30x just about anywhere, using an array of compatible mounts. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator NT® maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your bike or quad. You can even mount to a boat for fishing or sailing trips.
The eTrex series can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously – it has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using just GPS. What’s more, the time it takes to “lock on” to a position is (on average) 20 % faster than using GPS alone. With its high-sensitivity EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep valleys.
Preloaded Garmin TopoActive Map
eTrex 30x comes preloaded with the Garmin TopoActive map of Western Europe, a perfect starting point for your first recreational activity with GPS. The map provides relevant useful information for activities like hiking and cycling, it's routable and shows elevation changes. Garmin TopoActive map of Western Europe covers the following countries: Albania, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, San Marino, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom and the Vatican City. Garmin TopoActive is based on OSM mapping data, map quality depends heavily on local mapping coverage, Garmin cannot guarantee the quality and completeness of mapping data. Use the microSD™ card slot to load additional advanced maps – like Topo maps, BlueChart® g2 marine maps or City Navigator® NT maps.
eTrex 30x lets you share your routes, geocaches and other user data wirelessly with other compatible devices. Simply press “send” to transfer your information and share your adventure with friends. eTrex also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including VIRB™ and accessory sensors, including tempe™, foot pod and heart rate monitor.
Keep Your Fix
With its high-sensitivity, EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix satellite prediction, eTrex locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep valleys.
eTrex 30x supports paperless geocaching GPX files for endless geocaching adventures. Just visit Take control of your next adventure with BaseCamp™. The free, trip-planning software allows you to view and organise maps, routes and more, and even create Garmin Adventures to share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2D or 3D on your computer screen, as well as a vast array of satellite images when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
Material / Details
- Display: 2.2" transflective, 65K colour TFT
- Interface: USB
- High-sensitivity, GPS receiver with HotFix® and GLONASS support
- High-sensitivity EGNOS-enabled GPS receiver
- Track log: 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Waypoints/favorites/locations: 2000
- Routes: 200
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
- Preloaded maps: Garmin TopoActive map of Western Europe (23 countries), in reference scale of 1:25.000
- Built-in memory: 3.7 GB including preloaded maps
- Ability to add maps
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)with optional mapping for detailed roads
- Geocaching-friendly (paperless)
- Custom maps compatible
- Sun and moon information, tide tables
- Area calculation
- Picture viewer
- Garmin Connect™ compatible
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- ANT+® connectivity
- VIRB® remote control
- Water rating IPX7
- Battery life: Up to 25 hours
- Battery: 2 AA batteries (not included), NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Physical dimensions: 5.4 x 10.3 x 3.3 cm
- Display resolution, W x H: 240 x 320 pixels
- Weight: 141.7 g with batteries
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.