Material / Details
- Material backpacks/bags: 100 % recycled PET bottles (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Material folder Box: 100 % polyester
- School backpack ergobag Pack:
- Several compartments with many possibilities to organize
- Reflective elements
- Dimensions: 35 x 25 x 22 cm (H x B x T)
- Volume: 20 liter
- Weight: 1100 g
- Gym backpack:
- Wearable as backpack
- Can be fixed at school backpack
- Pencil case:
- Dimensions: 6 x 23 x 9 (H x B x T)
- Weight: ca. 130 g
- Hard pencil case:
- 22 piece (17 Stabilo pens, rubber, sharpener, ruler, schedule)
- Dimensions: 4 x 21 x 14 cm (H x W x D)
- Volume: 1.1 liter
- Weight: 300 g
- Folder Box:
- Up to A4 formats
- Dimensions: 31 x 24 x 5 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 130 g
- Stick with velcro backing
- Dimensions Diameter: 7.5 cm
- Weight: 110 g (5 pieces)
For this article 51 bottles (0,5l) were processed.
Sustainable production at ergobag
Environment protection plays a major role for the ergobag company. With the aim to preserve natural resources and to produce resource-efficiently respectively, the material used for production is 100 % made from recycled PET bottles. Instead of ending up as plastic garbage in nature, the bottles get a value again as they become backpack textiles. In this context Ergobag has already reused more than 42.5 million bottles and therefore contributes to the reduction of the global environmental pollution. During the further processing of the recycled bottles the sewage amount, the energy consumption as well as the pollutant emission are considerably reduced in comparison to customary production manners.
All raw materials processed by ergobag are free of PAK (Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) and toxic tenderizers (Phtalate). This is guaranteed through direct contact with every material supplier and quality inspection by independent controlling institutes. Besides, the suppliers of the materials and buckles are bluesign® system partners, that means their production is environment friendly and socially responsible.
Store availability + Click & Collect
Tel.: 0361 / 601 77 80
Mo-Fr 9:30-20:00 Uhr Sa 9:30-20:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.