Material / Details
- Material: 100 % recycled PET bottles (polyethylene terephthalate)
- Front pocket for small items
- Bottle holder in main compartment
- Name tag in main compartment
- Chest strap
- Reflective Logo
- Reflectors all around
- additional outside pockets (Large version only)
- Volume: 6 l
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 13 x 30 cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 270 g
- Volume: 10 l
- Dimensions: 22 x 15.5 x 35 cm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 370 g
Sustainable production at ergobag
Environmental protection plays a major role at Ergobag. With the aim of conserving natural resources and producing in a resource-efficient way, textiles made from 100% recycled PET bottles are used. Instead of ending up in nature as plastic waste, the bottles regain their value by becoming backpack textiles. ergobag has already recycled more than 31.3 million bottles in this way, thus making a valuable contribution to reducing global environmental pollution. When the recycled bottles are processed into rucksacks or pencil cases, the amount of waste water, energy consumption and pollutant emissions are considerably reduced compared to conventional manufacturing methods.
All raw materials processed by ergobag are free of PAHs (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons) and toxic plasticizers (phthalates). This is guaranteed by the close contact to each material supplier and the quality control by independent control institutes. The suppliers of the materials and buckles are also bluesign® System Partners, i.e. their production is environmentally and socially compatible.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.