Material / Details
- Material: G-1000® Heavy Duty Eco, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
- Impregnated with Greenland Wax
- 1 main compartment with zipper
- 1 padded laptop compartment up to 15"
- 2 large inner pockets with zipper
- 1 external pocket with zipper and key holder
- Long textile shoulder straps
- Shoulder straps with leather details and metal buckles
- Shoulder straps can also be converted to carry the bag as a backpack
- Foam padding protects contents and helps the bag keep its shape
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather straps, leather logo)
- Volume: 19 liter
- Dimensions: 40 x 35 x 15 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 550 g
With the Numbers Series Fjällräven have brought to life an idea about state of the art outdoor clothing. Numbers is a series of outdoor clothing which you can rely on in surroundings where there is no margin for error. All components have been optimised so they can withstand extremely hard treatment and use in demanding situations. Top-quality materials and tailoring mean that the garments wear well and will only look better, the more they are used. All materials and details have been carefully selected to minimize environmental impact and to ensure that the garments will withstand many long journeys into in the wilderness. Numbers garments are also constructed so that it is easy to repair and replace exposed details which may wear out before the garment does as a whole.
The G-1000® fabric is superior to many other fabrics. It is a mix of cotton and polyester and is woven extremely tight and with double-twisted, siliconized threads. This combination makes the fabric so extraordinarily sturdy. Furthermore, the fabric is lightweight and water- and dirt repellent when treated with the organic impregnation mix of bee's wax and paraffin (Greenland wax). In addition, the fabric has good drying properties, a high breathability, and a UV Protection of UPF 50+. Also, the fabric is absolute mosquito proof (no matter if it is waxed or not waxed). Please notice that the wax generates a film on the film which is deliberate but is sometimes (wrongly) interpreted as dirt or signs of wear and tear. If the properties generated by waxing are not required, you can wash out the wax in 3-4 cycles with 40°. The wax can be applied again whenever it is required, you only have to rub in the wax and then iron or blow-dry the fabric.
G-1000® Heavy Duty
The G-1000® Heavy Duty fabric is made from 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton, just like the original. The yarn is twice as thick as the yarn of the original G-1000® fabric and thus the material is even more hard wearing. There is also an Eco Heavy Duty variant made from recycled polyester and organic cotton.
Store availability + Click & Collect
Hohe Strasse 18
Tel.: 0281 / 16 43 50 80
Mo-Fr 9:30-18:30 Uhr Sa 9:30-16:00 Uhr
|reserve in store|
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.