DescriptionThe recycling of wool has little to do with old woollen rags, rather it’s a sophisticated process
that uses century-old Italian craftsmanship to produce a high-end material and at the same time
reduce industrial waste. Övik Re-Wool Sweater is a great example of this know-how – a lovely, soft knitted sweater with all the great properties of fine wool. The two-tone twisted yarn is really cosy on cold autumn days and has a nice melange effect.
Material / Details
- Material: 70 % wool, 25 % polyamide, 5 % other fibers
- Reinforcements on elbows and yoke: G-1000® Eco, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- Robust and insulating
- Hidden strap allows the collar to be turned up and fastened around the neck
- Regular fit
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather-logo)
- Weight: 370 g (size M)
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total