DescriptionThe Kids Greenland Jacket is perfect for everyday play. G-1000 Eco resists wind and rain, can handle close contact with rocks and trees and is so durable that the jacket will likely be passed on from one small adventurer to another. The hood is detachable and there are plenty of pockets to stash forest treasures. Its water resistant properties can be enhanced with Greenland Wax, which also increases the durability of the G-1000 fabric.
Material / Details
- Material: G-1000® Eco, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
- Wind- and water-resistant
- Impregnate with Greenland Wax for extra weather protection
- Detachable hood
- 2-way zipper with protective flap
- Double layers of fabric over the shoulders and elbows
- Cuffs with press buttons
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- 2 chest pockets with flaps and buttons
- 2 bellow pockets with flaps and side openings
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather logo)
- Weight: 310 g (Size 116)
Made from 65 % recycled polyester and 35 % organic cotton, G-1000® Eco is an ecological alternative with the same high durability and functionality as the original fabric. The cotton comes from certified farms.
The G-1000® fabric is superior to many other fabrics. It is a mix of cotton and polyester and is woven extremely tight and with double-twisted, siliconized threads. This combination makes the fabric so extraordinarily sturdy. Furthermore, the fabric is lightweight and water- and dirt repellent when treated with the organic impregnation mix of bee's wax and paraffin (Greenland wax). In addition, the fabric has good drying properties, a high breathability, and a UV Protection of UPF 50+. Also, the fabric is absolute mosquito proof (no matter if it is waxed or not waxed). Please note that the wax generates a film on the film which is deliberate but is sometimes (wrongly) interpreted as dirt or signs of wear and tear. If the properties generated by waxing are not required, you can wash out the wax in 3-4 cycles with 40°. The wax can be applied again whenever it is required, you only have to rub in the wax and then iron or blow-dry the fabric.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Düsseldorf, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total
Notes on our product reviews
To ensure the authenticity of product reviews on Unterwegs, we apply the following measures:
- Only customers who have purchased the product will receive a link to the product review. The purchase must have been made at least 14 days ago.
- In addition, all product reviews are personally checked by us before approval.