DescriptionAfter a lifetime in nature, Fjällräven is now updating its classic Greenland style for a new generation of outdoor enthusiasts. Greenland Half Century Jacket is a sustainable tribute to Fjällräven’s very first jacket from 1968 with an updated fit, comfortable hood and practical pockets. Taped, exceptionally pliant seams and tried-and-tested G-1000 Eco give a jacket that is just as suitable for hiking or playing in the forest as it is for everyday life in the city.
Material / Details
- Material: G-1000® Eco, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- Organic cotton
- Recycled polyester
- Wind- and water-resistant
- Taped seams give pliancy and comfort
- Weather protection can be adapted with Greenland Wax
- Well-fitting, adjustable hood
- Drawcord adjustment at hem
- Articulated fit for freedom of movement
- Cuffs with strap adjustments and press buttons
- 2 chest pockets with flaps
- 2 zippered hand pockets
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather logo)
- Weight: 630 g (Size M)
Made from 65 % recycled polyester and 35 % organic cotton, G-1000® Eco is an ecological alternative with the same high durability and functionality as the original fabric. The cotton comes from certified farms.
The G-1000® fabric is superior to many other fabrics. It is a mix of cotton and polyester and is woven extremely tight and with double-twisted, siliconized threads. This combination makes the fabric so extraordinarily sturdy. Furthermore, the fabric is lightweight and water- and dirt repellent when treated with the organic impregnation mix of bee's wax and paraffin (Greenland wax). In addition, the fabric has good drying properties, a high breathability, and a UV Protection of UPF 50+. Also, the fabric is absolute mosquito proof (no matter if it is waxed or not waxed). Please note that the wax generates a film on the film which is deliberate but is sometimes (wrongly) interpreted as dirt or signs of wear and tear. If the properties generated by waxing are not required, you can wash out the wax in 3-4 cycles with 40°. The wax can be applied again whenever it is required, you only have to rub in the wax and then iron or blow-dry the fabric.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
5 out of 5 points based on 2 reviews in total
Eine gut sitzende, robuste und zugleich schöne Jacke, die hält, was sie verspricht.Antwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970
Super Jacke ? mit eher schmalen Schnitt für FjällrävenAntwort von Unterwegs am 01.01.1970