DescriptionInspired by a classic, timeless Fjällräven design that was released in 1972! Perfect for everyday use as well as freetime spent wandering in the fields and forest. Greenland Down Jacket in durable G-1000® with down filling and long length to keep your rear and thighs warm. The fabric breathes well and can be impregnated with wax for extra resistance to wind and rain. Fixed hood and zipper with protective flap in the front.
Material / Details
- Material: G-1000®, 65 % polyester, 35 % cotton
- Lining: 100 % polyamide
- Fill: 80/20 goose down/goose feathers, fillpower 500 cuin
- Snug fitting fixed hood
- 2-way zipper covered by a placket with press buttons
- 2 chest pockets
- 2 opening bellow hand warmer pockets
- 1 inner pocket
- Adjustable bottom hem and sleeve ends
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin (leather logo)
- Weight: 1242 g (size M)
The G-1000® fabric is superior to many other fabrics. It is a mix of cotton and polyester and is woven extremely tight and with double-twisted, siliconized threads. This combination makes the fabric so extraordinarily sturdy. Furthermore, the fabric is lightweight and water- and dirt repellent when treated with the organic impregnation mix of bee's wax and paraffin (Greenland wax). In addition, the fabric has good drying properties, a high breathability, and a UV Protection of UPF 50+. Also, the fabric is absolute mosquito proof (no matter if it is waxed or not waxed). Please note that the wax generates a film on the film which is deliberate but is sometimes (wrongly) interpreted as dirt or signs of wear and tear. If the properties generated by waxing are not required, you can wash out the wax in 3-4 cycles with 40°. The wax can be applied again whenever it is required, you only have to rub in the wax and then iron or blow-dry the fabric.
This item is not currently available in any store.
Click & Collect
Buy online & have it delivered to the branch of your choice.
- Add goods to the shopping cart
- Go to checkout
- Shipping option "deliver to store"
- For payment method "at pickup" or the desired online payment method
- You will be notified by the store as soon as the goods are ready for you
For the time being, this service is available in Bonn, Bremen, Duisburg, Erfurt, Essen, Flensburg, Göttingen, Hamm, Jever, Kiel, Leipzig, Münster, Oldenburg and Wilhelmshaven.
0 out of 5 points based on 0 reviews in total