Exped SIM 3.8
The quality selfinflating mat for those on a budget
Material / Details
- Material: 100 % polyester, TPU Polyether foil laminated
- Isolation: Polyurethan-Foam, 100 % polyurethane
- Materials are certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Slip resistant
- High frequency welded seams
- FlatValve Technology, combined inflation and deflation valve with one way flap
- Fabric grommets and multifunction stuffsack
- Repairkit included
- R-value (thermal resistance value): 4
- Temperature: -11 °C (12°F)
- Dimensions: 183 x 50 x 3.8 cm
- Packed: 27 x 17.5 cm
- Weight: 860 g
- Dimensions: 197 x 65 x 3.8 cm
- Packed: 35 x 18 cm
- Weight: 1185 g
The R-value (thermal resistance value) is a measurement of a given material's resistance to heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating effectiveness and the slower the heat flow through it. With increasing R-value the weight also increases. A mat with an R-value of 10 weighs around 3kg. On a scale of 1-10 an R-value of 1 is suited for temperatures up to +7°C. Mats with a value of 10 are designed for temperatures down to -50°C.
The mattress has been storaged tightly rolled since production. We recommend to support the first self-inflate process with several breaths.
Store availability + Click & Collect
If this product is not available at the store of your choice, you can have it delivered there.
- Add the article to the basket
- Proceed to Checkout
- Type of dispatch: “delivery to store”
- Payment method „on pick-up“ or your preferred online payment method.
This service is only available in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen and Münster.