DescriptionWhether world travel, work-and-travel or long trails ... the ergonomically comfortable carrying system and clever organisation of the Aviant Voyager trekking rucksack are ideal in any case. The movable ECL hip fins and the integrated spring steel frame in the Contact back system allow medium to heavy loads to be carried comfortably. The VariQuick back length adjustment, position adjustment straps and continuously adjustable chest strap are further features that allow the rucksack to be optimally adapted to individual needs. The integrated daypack is particularly practical for short excursions and can also be worn comfortably with the Contact back system. The small backpack can also be attached to the front of the shoulder straps for quick access to your valuables. The separate bottom compartment, front access, height-adjustable lid, two outside pockets and front pocket are other useful details of the Aviant Voyager.
Material / Details
- Material: 420D, 100 % polyamide
- 600D, 100 % polyester
- Contact back system with spring steel frame
- VariQuick back length adjustment
- Position adjustment strap and continuously adjustable chest strap
- ECL hip fins with zipper hip fin pocket
- Separate bottom compartment
- Front access
- Outside compression strap
- Height adjustable lid
- 2 outside pockets
- Padded handles
- Front pocket
- Lid pocket with key clip and inner zipper pocket
- Transport Cover (can also be used as rain cover)
- Integrated daypack with padded laptop compartment for 13" laptop
- Zip lock valuables compartment outside on daypack
- SL-Womens Fit
- Volume: 60 litres + 10 litres
- Dimensions: 80 x 32 x 26 cm (H x W x D)
- Weight: 2730 g
On average, women don't have a quite as long back as men. The carrying system of the SL models is therefore somewhat shorter than that of the Deuter standard backpacks. The SL models are therefore often also suitable for men with short back lengths. The SL shoulder straps are narrower and shorter for a perfect fit on the female upper body. Soft edges on both sides, smaller buckles and very narrow strap ends prevent the SL shoulder straps from rubbing under the armpits or pressing in the chest area. Due to the smaller shoulder width in women, the SL shoulder straps lie closer together to prevent them from slipping off. The closed hip belt must have a conical shape in order to perfectly fit the female hip with its oblique pronounced angle. This conical shape is achieved by the diagonally upward angled starting point and the curved shape of the SL hip fins. For larger volume backpacks, the forward tightening buckle makes it easier to adjust the hip belt.
Dieser Artikel ist derzeit in keiner Filiale verfügbar.
Click & Collect
Online kaufen & in die Wunschfiliale liefern lassen
Ist das Produkt in deiner Wunschfiliale nicht vorhanden, lass es doch einfach dorthin liefern.
- Ware in den Einkaufskorb legen
- Zur Kasse gehen
- Versandoption "an Filiale liefern"
- Bei Bezahlart "bei Abholung" oder die gewünschte Online-Zahlart
- Du wirst von der Filiale benachrichtigt, sobald die Ware für dich bereitliegt
Dieser Service ist vorerst in Bremen, Oldenburg, Wilhelmshaven, Jever, Erfurt, Leipzig, Bonn, Hamm, Duisburg, Göttingen, Essen und Münster möglich.
0 von 5 Punkten bei 0 Bewertungen insgesamt